Should you wonder about how the kids feel about all these photos, to date they love it. And should they grow up to become rock stars or actors and find themselves questioned on Letterman about stalking paparazzi, I'm sure they'll respond, "Paparazzi - no prob! Mom, however, was bringing cameras into my dentist appointments!"
1. Marriage Check.
2. Kids Kirk and I spent some one on one time at Panera Bread as a treat after his dentist appointment and Kai and I had extra snuggle time during stories.
3. Book I am reading a very helpful blog called Guide to Literary Agents -
This new series is called "Successful Queries" and I'm posting actual query letters that succeeded in getting writers signed with agents. In addition to posting the actual query letter, we will also get to hear thoughts from the agent as to why the letter worked.
Then I spent about 10 minutes writing up a draft of a query letter.
4. Business Five more minutes plugging away at my resume to attach to the mentor program application.
5. Spirit/catchall Had two lovely chats on the phone with good friends.
6. Garden Brought in a big, lovely begonia that I'm hoping to overwinter.
7. Health/beauty 30 minutes cardio.
8. FI Found quite a few items when cleaning out the closet that are winter wear which I forgot I owned. This will hopefully dampen my desire to go get new (consignment shop) cold season clothing.
9. Business Vocabulary - Continuing with marketing terms. Advertising research, advertising specialty, advertorial, affiliate.
10. Beautiful, Organized Home Managed another ten items to toss/put in garage sale pile from the closet.