Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 293 Nightly Roundup


The beautiful picture is of an orchid my friend dropped off today as a birthday gift. It makes me happy each time I pass it!

Marriage - check.
Parenting - Kirk and I spent some one on one time at Panera with bagels, soda, and a history book before church today. Then Kai and I cuddled and watched the Leapfrog Letter Factory video (for the 21st time...). I notice Kai is much better behaved the more one on one time he gets. Kirk was proud to announce his "act of kindness" for the day and Greg and I did the same. I moved that poster closer to the kitchen table as a reminder to do it at mealtimes each night.
Business - Greg and I made a checklist of all the things that will need to be done to get the company launched - somewhere between scary and inspiring;-).
Book - If things don't work out with the proposal for some reason (we are to get it in the mail Jan. 26), I may outline the 10 chapters myself, then see if I can find someone with experience in dialogue and action scenes to fill in the blanks so to speak.
FI - We hit our next big milestone!!!!
Spirit - Nice phone chat with my mom - today is her 68th birthday and she is coming up later in the week.
Health - will need to finish ab work tonight and email my trainer that I finished.
Garden - Got my zinnia box outside to start the winter chilling period.
House - Some donations boxed up - about 5 items.
Bus. vocab - free market, free trade, Milton Friedman, fringe benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment