Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 291 - Nightly Roundup


Marriage - Check.

Parenting - Doing a much better job enjoying the kids. I had written that down as a goal. Much as I love them both, sometimes our ideas of fun and interesting can diverge;-). And there are still some Sundays around 3:30 p.m. where it seems the day may never end, but that said, I'm making progress. Baby steps, baby steps....
Business - Had a great meeting with someone from Herzing College about the various technical aspects of everything from 3 D imaging of the figures (there is still some disagreement about whether we need to use a traditional sculptor to start).
Book - A bit more work on an outline.
FI - Large group of donations and tax receipt.
Health - Followed my training program. I find I really like having a specific program and having to touch base with my trainer/friend at night. Need to do better on the food. I think I'm going to try and plan out my diet the night before and see how that works.
Garden - Plotting a lot of begonias this year. They have 100 for $135 in one of the catalogues - may be where some of my Christmas gift money from my in-laws goes.
Spirit- Good phone chat with a friend today.
House - Thrilled to donate at least 40 items. Hoping less is more also means less stuff is more time.
Bus. Vocab. relative strength index, milestone, John Kenneth Galbraith, Gresham's law

No comments:

Post a Comment