Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 233 - Nightly Roundup

You can do or be whatever you want in life. Nothing can stop you, except your own fears. Don't blame anyone else...you have the power to make the decision. Just do it. Nola Diamatopoulos

My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's but my own doing. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, my responsiblity. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny. Elaine Maxwell


Marriage - check
Parenting - Had a fun time outside on the driveway - enjoying the weather. Kirk is working to stop using training wheels.
Business - Got a suggestion from a computer expert to use something called WuFoo for our discussion forums for our company website and passed these along to the student who is building it.
Book - Nada
FI - Arranged to have a neighbor kid watch Brandi while we're gone as he's on spring break. This will save about $200 over a kennel and I think Brandi will get a lot more attention and our neighbor is thrilled to earn some cash for summer.
Spirit - Positive thinking tape in the care
Health - 30 cardio
Garden - nada
House - lots of tidying up.
Bus. Vocab - governance, transfer price, sawbuck, cashless exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment