Sunday, November 1, 2009
Day 337 - Nightly Roundup
1. Happy marriage - Check.
2. Enjoy and nurture kids - Set the timer for several 20 to 30 minute periods today where I completely focused on playing with the kids and didn't check emails, fold laundry or even pick up candy wrappers. After the bell would go off, the kids were usually content to have me get some work done and play independently.
3. Found and build an educational products company based on dual use items. Two big milestones - application done and name chosen.
4. Have the Frugal Millioniaress published in 2010. - Will have to be the blog for today as practice writing.
5. Complete the fours sides and center of the big back garden into a groomed, beautiful bird sanctuary. - Brought in about 15 clay pots to winter over in the garage.
6. Be and feel healthy and beautiful. - 30 minutes of cardio.
7. Achieve FI 2010 - Didn't spend a penny today! Yahoo!!
8. Spirit/catchall - Give and experience joy, be in the moment, laugh at least 20 times a day. Will read a bit more of the Power of Now tonight.
9. Create a beautiful, organized home that adds happiness to our lives. - Spent about five minutes on our closet and it's showing some progress.
10. Have a solid understanding of business by having an extensive business vocabulary. - FCC, equal time, exposure, eye tracking.