Sunday, November 8, 2009
Day 332 - Nightly Update
1. Happy marriage to Greg. Check.
2. Enjoy and nurture kids. Some fun family football time today - felt almost a Kennedy;-).
3. Publish the Frugal Millioniaress in 2010. Read more in the New Writer's Handbook.
4. Grow The Curiosity Cottage into a successful company. Quite a bit of brainstorming as I wheelbarrowed bags of leaves.
5. Complete the four sides and center of the back garden into a groomed, beautiful, bird sanctuary. Have next year's vegetable garden almost done.
6. Spirit/catchall. Give and receive joy, be in the moment, laugh at least 20 times a day. Two hour meditation class, most of which was in the moment. Just call me Guru Eileen....
7. Achieve FI - Have a big crockpot of lentil soup waiting to be plugged in tomorrow.
8. Be and feel healthy and beautiful. Made my four fruits (grapes, apples, apricots, pineapple juice) and four veggies (potato, carrots, green beans, corn) and really realized how few of these are in my diet.
9. Create a beautiful, organized home that adds to our happiness. Organized 1/4 of one kitchen cabinet. Tossed at least 10 items!
10. Be an excellent business woman in part due to an extensive business vocabulary. Holding power, holdover audience, horizontal discount, horizontal publications