Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 327 Nightly Roundup





Learning as I go! I find if I don't post this and just try to keep a checklist, I'm not as dedicated;-). So I am back to the old system.


Happy marriage to Greg. Check.

Enjoy and nurture the kids - Kai is at grandma and grandpa's until tomorrow so Kirk and I played hockey, did some math homework (measuring using pennies), worked on our art skills, and read books, a great time!

Build the Curiosity Cottage into a highly successful educational company- Contacted a person about doing market research. On a suggestion from a fellow entrepreneur at the conference, I posted an ad on Craigslist for an initial ten hours of research. I had about 15 responses. The person we chose will submit research on Friday and that will give us a starting place to look at the viability of the model (I'm getting this business lingo down. Note I did not simply write - we'll see if this bird could fly;-).....

Publish my book in 2010- Five minutes on outline.

FI in 2010 - Posted another item on Craigslist. Updated my Amazon account to collect for books sold.

Create a beautiful, groomed, bird sanctuary in the yard. Gave all my overwintering plants a good drink.

Spirit/catchall. Give and receive joy, be in the moment, laugh at least 20 times per day. Watched the Ellen show today - and definitely got in some good laughs. That was the first time I'd seen the show, after I saw her interviewed on Oprah and that may be an easy way to jump up to the laughter quotient;-). Thanks Ellen!

Be and feel healthy and beautiful - 30 Minutes cardio.

Create a beautiful, organized home that adds to our happiness. - 10 minutes on the chaos that is also known as our basement.


Be an excellent businesswoman, in part due to an extensive business vocabulary. Cash and carry trade, Hawthorne effect, team, leveraged loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment