Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lunch at Giverny...





















At the suggestion of a friend, I've been working on a revised 100 item bucket list of dreams. On that list is a trip to Monet's famous gardens at Giverny. Today I happened upon this book with a diorama that is just wonderful for $2. So I decided I would lunch there via my back porch until I get to the real thing;-).



Also on my bucket list is a tour of the great gardens of Europe, and lo and behold, the same thrift store had the complete set of Audrey Hepburn's Gardens of the World series at fifty cents each. So I'm traveling on the cheap this week, but enjoying it very much. Happy Bucket List Making to All! And to all a hearty Bon Appetit!

P.S. The Diet Coke and plate of reheated spaghetti that rounded out this meal were kept out of the picture for the sake of aesthetics...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment