Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 211 Nightly Roundup


Kirk and Kai helping unload the dishwasher.

Only in growth, reform and change, paradoxically enough, is true security to be found.

Plugging along. Our website got all of 23 views, so I don't think we're about to break out there commercially;-). Days are busy with a series of highs and lows. I keep reminding myself that stress is all self-induced, but that doesn't make it go away. But I am grateful for all the great things in my life, and enough whining!
Marriage - check.
Parenting - Good quality time with each. Kai is having bedtime issues saying he's scared to sleep in his room so I've been letting our dog sleep there too, but between his requests for water, for me to stay, for the dog, etc. bedtime is stretched out to 40 minutes or more.
Business - Just a posting.
Book - Nada
FI - Did a great job at the grocery store staying in our budget.
Spirit - Posting here may be it for today. It's nice to think about even the tiniest of baby steps and to hope others are finding ways to inch closer to their dreams.
Health - will do 10 minutes of yoga tonight.
Garden - Sold another $8 in plants from the driveway and have had some nice conversations with my neighbors, who stop by to chat when they browse the plants.
House - Is actually very, very tidy and clean as I type - Hurrah!
Bus. Vocab. Nada

No comments:

Post a Comment