Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 182 - Nightly Roundup



Marriage - Check
Parenting - Took a suggestion and quoted a parenting book directly today when I told Kirk I was sorry for the times I said things that made him feel bad and that he was a great kid and while I didn't always approve of his actions, I always know he's a wonderful person. He kind of lit up when I said this. Later tonight we had a run-in about an extra stop at Walgreens for additional Go-Go's so it was a short space of pure peace, but it was nice while it lasted.;-)
Business/book - Had my final meeting with my author today for his first draft and finished my own version. I will submit both to my advisor/mentor group. Greg thought mine had some good points and some weak points, so we'll see.
FI - Spent nary a dime and have been very good about not wasting food.
Spirit - Plan to read some positive stuff tonight for a little extra spirit vitamins. Got a nice thank you note from the woman we support in Rwanda for Women for Women International - which I saw on Oprah.
Garden - Put in my very small vegetable garden today. Had a lovely rain later in the day that the gardens just soaked up happily.
Health - Had vegan lentil soup for supper. Also cut out an article on which foods are most worth buying organic. Sorry to see grapes on the list as they are my favorite fruit and where I shop rarely has decent organic grapes if any at all.
House - Looking pretty good!
Bus. Vocab. Nada
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go far wrong. Ella Fitzgerald, 1918-1996

No comments:

Post a Comment