Saturday, August 14, 2010

Big 3 Month Challenge!!! No spending except food/toiletries till Jan. 1, 2011



I've tried this twice now and failed, so it's time to get back on the horse. At dinner tonight I presented Greg with my idea for no thrift stores, no purchases, no matter how good a deal of clothing, gardening, house, toys, etc all the way to Jan. 1. He was all for it, no surprise;-). I asked him to keep me honest by asking each day whether I'd kept to my plan. This should free up lots of time/money. Wish me luck.

The other picture is of a guy playing his guitar standing on his head that we passed tonight walking along State Street - a clearly creative guy!;-).

Good wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your challenge. I could do this pretty easily, but would never be able to get Hubby to agree to it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete