Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 185 - Coming through to the light;-)



Hello and many apologies for being gone. I plan to keep up better for this last stretch. I'm now under 200 days and rapidly closing in on my halfway point. The first book is close to done and we will need to look into a professional editor and illustrator. I've spent the last few weeks decluttering, having a garage and plant sale and putting the final touches on our new budget - now posted on the fridge to encourage adherence;-). Kirk is finishing up his last few days of kindergarten and we're looking forward to the summer. I definitely had doubts about the whole company and my role in it and how things will work out, but I just keep plodding on. I feel like I'm in a good place and moving to an even better one. Good wishes to all. Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment